Help From Someone Onboard Dawn Princess Currently PLEASE!

cacruiserjen

Hello! We were just on the Dawn Princess last week and I really, really loved some specific jewelry they had in the shop. BUT I wanted to research it and hopefully be sure I was getting the best deal I could before purchasing it - especially since I wasn't really shopping for jewelry anyway since I got a new wedding ring last year... quite expensive... lol

Anyway, they do rotate jewelry throughout the cruise so it might not be out right now. It was sapphire pieces - pink, blue, and golden. They were "floating" sapphires if that makes sense. The neclaces were heart shaped, oval, etc., with or without diamonds, and the sapphires were inside a crystal casing (looking like loose, colored sand inside glass). They also had rings. They were not as gorgeous as the necklaces. Anyway, I totally forgot to check the brand name/maker of these.... SO.... anyone on the Dawn right now who would check for me (and really, on any other Princess ship since they are supposed to all have it...) I would totally appreciate any info! We sail again on the Dawn in July to Alaska so maybe I will make my purchase then! THANKS in advance!!!!

There is a current live thread posted by Toto2Kansas...check it out, maybe she can help you. My husband bought me a Sapphire necklace while we were on board the Dawn in February...but it doesn't sound like it's the one you are looking for.....see below.

024.jpg.ef8ba32497e7a9e531abc6051163720b.jpg

Archived