RCCL/ Carnival Cat 1A??

I am looking at the Liberty of the Seas for Jan 08 and I am curious to see if Royal offers something comprable to the category 1A on Carnival. This is where you have an oceanview cabin but with 2 bunk beds(upper/lower). They usually charge less then an inside for this b/c of the beds.

Always looking for a way to get the bargain basement price!! If not does anyone know of any category like it? Or am I stuck with the regular old inside?:o

Thanks so much!!!

Denyce

I've never seen an equivalent category on any of the RCI deck plans. (A friend stayed in one on my Carnival cruise, so I do know what you are talking about - hers was an inside. She was traveling alone and it was by far the cheapest option. )

I think a regular inside cabin on the lowest deck will be the least expensive option for you.

I think she meant one bunk bed, small cabin that sleeps two only.

And no I have not seen that on RC. They have quads, two sets of bunk beds that sleep four total, that can be a good deal when they have 3rd and 4th person rates on sale. ($99).

Archived