Is it possible to.....

bareitallltan

Get another up-grade once you have booked?I was going to originally book an ov guar.for 509.00 ea. on liberty in sept.Then I called a p.v.p. to retrieve my past quest number and she said that the upgrade sale was going on and would i like to book with her-Sure i said--then she said how is an 8E and pick your room.Now there seems to be like 10 suites left and wondering what the price would be to upgrade . I did get a real good deal as the 8 e went for like over 800. would you give it a try????? :D

Sure, you can always switch your cabin, as long as one is available. Just tell them you are thinking of moving into a suite instead, and ask what the rate is. People do it all the time (well, I do anyway). :)

The best upgrade I ever got was when I called 3 weeks before a cruise to find out how much it would cost to upgrade from our OV cabin to a balcony. We ended up with a balcony cabin on the Veranda deck at no extra charge! Go ahead and ask!

Archived