Western Mediterrean question

Try the hotel Mascagni i think it's about 200 euros per night.I stayed there in October and thought it was very good.It's close to the Termini station(but not too close) in a nice area with shops and restaurants around. It's not central so you will do a fair bit of walking! but the main attractions are within a 10-30 minute walk also there is a Taxi rank outside the hotel. Look it up on trip advisor.

You could also try Hotel Canada - it's a Best Western, but don't hold that against it ! It was very clean, food was fine and they serve free snacks throughout the day. Drinks are also very cheap compared to just about anywhere else in Rome. It's also near to Termini. Look it up on http://www.tripadvisor.com.:)

Hi thanks all for the info . We ended up booking an apartment near the Pantheon for 140E per night. Its good for my family to stretch out and relax. We had a hard time finding hotels that accommodate 3 people that werent outrageous.

Hey "threeofus", I noticed that you sailed on NCL in Hawaii, we were looking into that for next summer but have read some negative reviews about poor service on the ship. How was your experience?

Archived