Sailing on the Miracle in a few weeks, just a few questions

REGINA

Sailing on 5/19 on the Miracle. Two questions. 1) Normally we sail from FL during the winter and have on long pants. Due to not having luggage we wear Jeans the first night in the dining room. This year we will most likely be in SHORTS. Will we be allowed in the dining room with shorts on the first night?

Second, does anyone know if they sell them and where we can get them,,,,protective covers for our PassPorts.

The first night is very casual. If you go in shorts, you won't be alone. I either wear aboard what I plan to wear to dinner or pack a change of clothes in my carryon just in case the luggage doesn't arrive in time to switch.

For passport covers, you can do a Google search and find lots of options.

Enjoy the Miracle! :)

Guest Mary49
Sailing on 5/19 on the Miracle. Two questions. 1) Normally we sail from FL during the winter and have on long pants. Due to not having luggage we wear Jeans the first night in the dining room. This year we will most likely be in SHORTS. Will we be allowed in the dining room with shorts on the first night?

Second, does anyone know if they sell them and where we can get them,,,,protective covers for our PassPorts.

Hi Regina, wish I could go back with you. Please make sure you see the Music Boardwalk in Frankie and Johnnies Lounge. They are absolutely great. They play 60's, 70's and 80's. Hope you have a video camera. Please stop by and say hello to Enrique of the Music Boardwalk for me. Tell him that Mary Ann from New York says hello from the Bermuda Cruise.

Let me know what you thought of them. Have a great time. Mary49

Archived