Ripped off Warning!!!! Elemis products

bixy

To all cruisers who wish to purchase the elemis products. I had a really nice facial and decided to buy some products. I asked lots of questions about the products and if I could purchase them once ashore. I was told no problems. BIG LIE!!!!!! I have called the Australian distributor of Elemis and was told that only certain lines are sold here and none of the detox program is sold in Australia. Lucky I didn't go to the detox program. I was also told that NO salon/spa in Australia carries the lines, another BIG LIE!!!!. I called P & O cruises and was told very nicely, who cares??? That the ladies/men who work in the spas are from all over the world and to basically get over it as they do not need to be up to date with current information as they change ships all the time.

Sorry to hear you felt ripped off :(

If you are looking for an excellent product though, I'd recommend using Sothys. It's wonderful stuff! And it's easily available in Australia.

I've been using their products for only a few months and have found that my crows feet are nowhere near as noticable now :)

Archived