Anyone been to the Royal Palms?

Cant Wait 4 Cruisin!

My husband and I were just at Royal Palms beach last week. Very nice and the water was beautiful. No entrance fee. Chair rental $5.00. I did see some water "toys" available and some people snorkling - but we did not do that. They have food and drink available for purchase and a covered area with table and chair. Also have restrooms and an outside area to shower off some of the sand. I think the cab ride was $4.00 each. Just beware.... the cab drivers will try to get you to go to other places and tell you negative things about the beach you chose... they must get a "kick back" from the places they want to take you. I would go to Royal Palms again.... Enjoy!

Awesome!! thank you for your input!!! I have been watching their live webcam for the past 2 weeks. I can't keep my eyes off of it!! maybe i saw you and your husband there? ha ha!!!

I emailed them and they said that a chair was $5 and umbrellas were also $5. Did you eat anything at their restaurant? did you eat outside? Do they have people to come around taking drink orders if you are out on the beach?

The taxi is a little taxi bus/van. They were waiting outside when we wanted to return to the dock. They won't leave until they are full.

It took about 15 minutes for it to fill up before we left.

We had a fun time. We wanted to rent an umbrella, but weren't able

to due to the wind that day. We rented chairs, but never sat in them as we stayed down by the water the entire time playing with the kids in the water. Next time, I'd just take my stuff with me nearer to the water.

The water was very pretty.

Michelle

I agree with the other posters. This is a great place to spend the day. DH & myself spent a day there last year and loved it. We did snorkle and it was pretty good especially for being right there off shore, I say go for it!!

This beach sounds like it might be for my family. We are trying to find a beach that has umbrellas, chairs, food, drinks, toys, and most importantly rents snorkeling equipment.

My H and kids have never snorkeled before. Is the snorkeling at this beach pretty good? Will they see coral and fish?

How much do they rent snorkle equipment for?

Archived