Costa Suite Cabin Question??

retdon

:confused: Has anyone been in cabin 7317 on the Magica???? We have this cabin booked on the Fortuna for New Years and from the photos it looks great.

Any input on the suites in this catagory will be appreciated, we have never been in a suite before and are really looking forward to it. Linda

My motto is the suite is sweet. My wife and I just returned off the Magica and had the good fortune of getting upgraded to a suite(very close to where you will be #7269).

It is amazing to say the least, you have your own butler and a laundry list of other perks you can find on Costa's web site. The priority embarkation was awesome, we were on the ship within 15 minutes after arriving at the port.

Order breakfast in your room every morning....boy do I miss that. You can even have dinner and lunch which is being offered in the dining room served in you cabin. My wife and I never did this because we enjoy going to the dining room for dinner.

The location of the cabin is perfect, easy access to everything.

The room is extremely spacious, you are guarenteed to love it!!!!!!!!!!

:DFantastic Suites with well appointed details, very classy. Bathrobes, slippers, butlers, toiletries, whirlpool baths, fresh fruit, canapes, champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, breakfast & dinners in our cabin--very nice! If you get Claudia (butler) you will be pampered quite nicely! Didn't need add'l bed coverings, can get a choice of different pillows from the menu. Priority embarkation & disembarkation--NO WAITING! Free dinner in choice restr., welcome capt. cocktail party(2), afternoon teas, the whole ship was very tasteful & clean! Enjoy yourselves,, a wonderful way to travel! Oh--you'll love the balcony too!;)

I started a roll call be sure to check it out. We now have 7 couples going and may have 4 more this week, a huge response from our family and friends. Look forward to seeing you onboard. Linda

;) Seems we were next door to you bothg--we had suite 7271, and our friends were in 7239. Fantastic!:D

Boy we miss Claudia.........you could set your watch by her delivering breakfast to the suite every morning!!!!!!!!!

Archived