Private tour guide ito the ruins???

hoff4man02

:confused: I would like to take a tour of the Kohunlich ruins. I am looking for a private tour guide to both drive us there and tell us what we are seeing.

Also is it possible to go to Kohunlich and Chacchoben in one trip?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! ;)

:confused: I would like to take a tour of the Kohunlich ruins. I am looking for a private tour guide to both drive us there and tell us what we are seeing.

Also is it possible to go to Kohunlich and Chacchoben in one trip?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! ;)

We did a cruise sponsored excursion to Kohunlich. It takes about 1 hour an 45 minutes each way plus the time you spend at the ruins. If you want to go the independent just bare in mind it is a full day excursion. I do not think you can do both in one day but maybe someone else can chime in.

• 2 weeks later...
We did a cruise sponsored excursion to Kohunlich. It takes about 1 hour an 45 minutes each way plus the time you spend at the ruins. If you want to go the independent just bare in mind it is a full day excursion. I do not think you can do both in one day but maybe someone else can chime in.

ONLY DO THE TOUR WITH THE CRUISE LINE> We returned to the pier with just minutes to spare. If you do a private tour to this site and something

goes wrong say good by to the ship!

Its a long long drive.. WELL WORTH IT!

You can see the Chaccoben ruins and then have time for shopping or beach but not this tour.

NO way can you do both.. we are going back for our second visit and will do the Chaccoben ruins this trip.

The Kohunlich ruins were wonderful much more extensive than at Chaccoben.

Archived