My pictures are posted for your viewing pleasure!

Thanks for taking the time to post and put up the pictures. Glad you and your mom had a good time. I can't wait now. Next time I'll do the 4 day and Key West, looks great!

Bill

WOW, I just viewed your pictures on the Voyager last year. They are great!!!!!!

Great Pictures, I am hyped for our cruise next month. As the Straw Markets go... how do the prices compare between the Bahamas and CoCo Cay? In Key West, where did your trolley take you? Did you snorkel? What else did you do in Naussa? Thanks for all your help.

Thanks for sharing! From the looks of the names for your other albums, I'm guessing you are from our neck of the woods (DC Metro area). I think it's really cool that other folks found themselves in your photos. I wish there was a way or a website where photos or albums could be posted in a chronological order catagorized by sailing. That way more people could look for themselves in the background of other peoples cruise pictures.

We loved doing the B2B on the Majesty. The weather was best by far on the 4 day portion. Key West was our favorite port. We love that city. The very best part of doing the B2B was the crew. They were incredible. We were the only ones doing both cruises and we really got to know the crew well. OK, maybe it was just the bartenders but they are surely some of the most important crew members;)

I agree that PCD has already settled in. I am not excited about going back to work tomorrow. Have to concentrate on the fact that in six months, we will be on the Serenade.

We loved doing the B2B on the Majesty. The weather was best by far on the 4 day portion. Key West was our favorite port. We love that city. The very best part of doing the B2B was the crew. They were incredible. We were the only ones doing both cruises and we really got to know the crew well. OK, maybe it was just the bartenders but they are surely some of the most important crew members;)

I agree that PCD has already settled in. I am not excited about going back to work tomorrow. Have to concentrate on the fact that in six months, we will be on the Serenade.

Jesus from the pool bar was by far our favorite bar staff member. He was great fun and remembered us when we were ordering drinks. :) And that was just the last day...... hehe..

Great Pictures, I am hyped for our cruise next month. As the Straw Markets go... how do the prices compare between the Bahamas and CoCo Cay? In Key West, where did your trolley take you? Did you snorkel? What else did you do in Naussa? Thanks for all your help.

The straw market prices were comparable to those on CoCoCay and the ship in my opinion. The big difference I saw was there was no hassle to purchase at Cococay but plenty in Nassau. I also like the setup better in CoCocay, it really made you want to shop. We did a 2.5 hour tour in Nassau which was very good. We did not book it with cruise. We walked near the straw market and lucked on a Van service who was about the leave for the tour. It was good, and he made a 30 min stop at the Atlantis. We got to see the up and down side of Nassau. IF you are interested, look for a guy name James Louis Taxi# 607. He was great and very patient with you.

Key West; Love this port, it was so laid back and a beautiful town. The trolley took us practically all over the island, with 10 stops where you can hop on and off, which was great. We stopped near Duvall street for lunch, and just enjoyed walking the streets and looking all the nice hotels and B&B's. I definitely want to return here and stay at the Southernmost Hotel.

I hope this helps, and let me know if you have more questions.

Louise

Thanks for the pictures. We are going on the Majesty in August, so I love to see whatever I can!!

Do you still have your cruise compasses?? Can you post them?

Thanks,

Maggie

Maggie,

I did not forget the compasses, I will posting them later tonight!

I was exhausted just typing the review. There was so much to tell.

Jamaica, thanks so much for taking the time to share your pics with us! I so enjoyed seeing your Mom enjoying herself. She looks like such a sweetie! The pics were very good and brought back some fond memories of this past February. We took our kids and grandkids, 13 of us.

I can't believe you didn't get a picture of the Key West sunset! I did and we got up early to get a picture of the sunrise too. I will have to learn how to post them. I guess that I would need to subscribe to a webcam site?

Anyway, who is Brent in the picture with Christopher? I see he is wearing a Tennessee ball cap! My DH is a big fan. Was he with you?

I wish we would of had one of those buggys in Key West; we walked all the way to the Southernmost Point! We kept thinking it was just a few more blocks, a few more.....yikes! And I wish that I wouldn't have worn a skirt that day:eek:

Thanks again for sharing.

Jamaica, thanks so much for taking the time to share your pics with us! I so enjoyed seeing your Mom enjoying herself. She looks like such a sweetie! The pics were very good and brought back some fond memories of this past February. We took our kids and grandkids, 13 of us.

I can't believe you didn't get a picture of the Key West sunset! I did and we got up early to get a picture of the sunrise too. I will have to learn how to post them. I guess that I would need to subscribe to a webcam site?

Anyway, who is Brent in the picture with Christopher? I see he is wearing a Tennessee ball cap! My DH is a big fan. Was he with you?

I wish we would of had one of those buggys in Key West; we walked all the way to the Southernmost Point! We kept thinking it was just a few more blocks, a few more.....yikes! And I wish that I wouldn't have worn a skirt that day:eek:

Thanks again for sharing.

Thanks for the nice comments about my Mom! She did enjoy herself, and is looking forward to our next cruise in 2008.

Brent and Christopher are a couple. I met christopher on this site, and we met for drinks in the schooner lounge, and then I met Brent. They are really cool couple. I believe he is originally from Philly. I will ask him if he is a tenn. fan, or just like the T-shirt, ;)

No I did not get a picture of the sunset, I wish I had. Key West is a really nice town. I look forward to returning there again, but I would like to spend a long weekend there.

Those buggies are really cool, I can't wait to rent one for the day!!

Your pictures are perfect! Thank you so much for sharing. I'm going on the Majesty in August and I can't wait. I also LOVED your review.

geniseg- thanks for posting your pics as well. Looks like you guys had a really good time.

When are you cruising again?

geniseg- thanks for posting your pics as well. Looks like you guys had a really good time.

When are you cruising again?

I plan to book the April 30th, 2008 cruise on the Majesty, but I am also looking at the Enchantment for late April, early May 2008. I am waiting for my TA to return from her vacation.

Thanks for the nice comments about my Mom! She did enjoy herself, and is looking forward to our next cruise in 2008.

Brent and Christopher are a couple. I met christopher on this site, and we met for drinks in the schooner lounge, and then I met Brent. They are really cool couple. I believe he is originally from Philly. I will ask him if he is a tenn. fan, or just like the T-shirt, ;)

No I did not get a picture of the sunset, I wish I had. Key West is a really nice town. I look forward to returning there again, but I would like to spend a long weekend there.

Those buggies are really cool, I can't wait to rent one for the day!!

Hey this is Christopher...yes Brent is a diehard Vols van...my family vacations near there almost every summer.

Archived