Cave tubing without feet

hoff4man02

Does anyone know of a tour company that does not require you to hold on to the feet of the person in back of you? I don't really have a footfeddish, but I don't think I want to hold on to someones feet that long. I know they call that "hooking up" but this is not my prefered way to "hook-up." Thanks :D

Does anyone know of a tour company that does not require you to hold on to the feet of the person in back of you? I don't really have a footfeddish, but I don't think I want to hold on to someones feet that long. I know they call that "hooking up" but this is not my prefered way to "hook-up." Thanks :D

Hi Hoffman, you need to get in touch with Major Tom. I went on his tour in March and would go again in a heartbeat. The other companies had too many people in their groups and were tied together like an assembly line. Our group stuck close together but were not confined to each other, and we also had some free time to explore the caves while the other groups just floated by wondering what we were doing and obviously wanted to join us. Just google Major Tom ***** Belize and you will find him - Have Fun :-)

We had a group of 6 and used Cynthia and Nacho. We were able to float free without hooking up. Once when we ran into a couple of large groups, in the cave they did hook us up just so no one would get lost in the crowd. The feet were under the tube and I couldn't tell they were there.

We had a great time with Cynthia and Nacho.

darcy8

My husband and I took Major Tom's ***** Adventures Cave Tubing tour last April. We had a blast! Major Tom is very knowledgeable,

easy going, and does not insist that you hold onto anyone's feet. His groups are small and manageable, unlike the cruise lines, therefore he does not have to worry about losing anyone. We even got a chance to sample some sugar cane on the jungle walk portion of our tour, which is another advantage of a small group - having time to stop and experience the surroundings. I tell everyone who will listen to experience the adventure of cavetubing and the history of the ancient Maya with Major Tom at ***** Adventures. Let us know how you enjoyed it when you return.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived