Cancun with 4 year old twins, and a pregnant mommy!

twobytwo

We were already limited with excursions because of my pregnancy but also with the twins only being 4.5 that limits us more right!

FYI I feel great and am fairly active besides this big belly in my way!

What could you recommend for our family for the day other then just sitting on a beach? (if we have to sit on a beach I guess tell me which one is the best for kids!)

Thanks

xhel-ha might be obne to look into. there's certainly enough there to keep the kids occupied and if you get pooped, there's places where you can just lounge around as well. They have an AI option which also makes it attractive for families.

Another option from Cancun would be a day trip to Isla Mujheres. There are several places where you can catch the ferry over, and then once you arrive on the island you can rent a golf cart to get around. the shops are all in one area, as are a lot of the resturaunts and a nice beach. There's also a place where you can go snorkeling, el garrafon ... which there are tours for, or you can gop to the garrafon hotel next door, pay $4 and snorkel from there.

at la Isla mall there is an interactive aquarium that is OK. And also a movie theater should you be inclined. To get a taste of the ruins without venturing into the jungle (which is pretty much boiler hot and humid) there's El Rey Ruins in the hotel zone which is small and kinda interresting. the kids might like feeding the iguanas. :)

depending on when you are going, if you aren't used to humidity, that is what might get the best of you rather than any activities.

Archived