Not sure where Ensenada ?S should be posted?

We'll be going to Ensenada in two weeks.Trying to decide on which excursion/s to take.And also would like to find out where the out of the way shops are where we can barter?Am interested in 'La Bufadora & Mexican Folkloric Fiesta excursion RCCL is offering.Also interested in two other excursions they are offering,but not sure if we will see much.An automatic four wheeled ATV adventure and wine country tour through Guadalupe Valley.The other is is a Rhino 4X4 expedition through Sierra Madre Mountains and also through the Valley De Guadalupe.We'll be starting in the village of San Antonio de Las Minas.Thank you for any help!

Ensenada is just below San Diego on the Pacific Coast of Mexico. The only time I have been into Ensenada was for a very short service call, so I have no idea about shore excursions there. You might want to try threads that focus on the Pacific Coast of Mexico.

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you,but where would that be ?:eek:

I agree. I am going to Ensenada and Cabo San Lucas and have looked all over this site. I have not found anything for Baja Mexico or Mexico in general. Even the link above does not help.:(

I agree. I am going to Ensenada and Cabo San Lucas and have looked all over this site. I have not found anything for Baja Mexico or Mexico in general. Even the link above does not help.:(

Go to Mexican Riviera Forum, all the pacific ports of call are listed there.

Cheers

Juan Carlos

Archived