Cabin 1301, Deck 10 (Explorer of the Seas)

I will be cruising on Explorer of the Seas in August and my cabin number is

1301 on Deck 10. I notice that just above us (on the 11th deck) there is the Ship & Shape, Solarium and adult pool, the Windjammer and other restaurants.

My question is, has anyone been in this cabin and if so (since we are just below all this activity), will we get a lot of noise or are the rooms on the 10th deck soundproof?

Thanks for your imput.

Thanks guys for your input. I'm happy to hear that. And, yes, it is great only having to go one flight up to the Windjammer because we eat most of our breakfasts there. Look out, here we come!!!

Try the dining room for breakfast sometime! It's really quite nice--tablecloths, being waited on, hot, fresh food, no juggling plates, utensils, etc....! Very civilized! You don't have to "dress up" for breakfast or lunch!

Thanks, we do eat breakfast in the main dining room a couple of times because I love eggs benedict and that is usually the only place I can get them. And, yes, I do like meeting other people and have had the most delightful conversations with my table mates. I appreciate all your comments.

Archived