To Margot, Lyn, Mary...

Wadadli1

Well managed to fall asleep at around midnight and am now awake at 7:00am, still fuzzy in the head - well I know it seems that is normal for me but I mean more fuzzy than usual. Have unpacked and am tackling the "washing" again today. Floors to be cleaned and grocery shopping to be done - can't believe how quickly you come back to earth once you return home. Looked for the chocolates on my pillow last night but for some reason my steward forgot to put them out - must speak to him about his conditions of employment - oh didn't I tell you, I decded to dump the 25 kgs of luggage and smuggle home our steward, don't know if Cunard are aware one of their stewards is missing but they can't have him back, he is mine do you hear, Mine. Ah dreams, wonderful dreams, Ronaldo where are you?????

Am hoping I can train my grandchildren to turn down my bed and lay out the pillow chockkies, wonder if I can get them to bring me my hot cuppa at night and first thing in the morning?

Miss all my travelling companions already and can't believe I lucked out in the "who got some great people off the message board to travel with" department. Couldn't have asked for a nicer bunch, have to add "sorry guys that the 'hand in the air for the photo thing' is so catching" but at least we are easy to find in a crowd. Am going to download the pictures today and will post a few for your amusement. I am also going to do - in installments of course - a diary of our trip so you can decide if you want to travel with us ever again. Margot and I are determined we will convince you to come to Oz for a holiday sometime in the future, but be aware that once you come over to the Oz side you may never return home the same, cork hats, boomerangs and a love of drop bears is very catching.

Well my cuppa has arrived - ahhhhh and I must away. Take care

The Lyn part of MoonNyl

Y-a-a-w-n.

I am so tired after reading that, I can't finish. I must go rest! I would have collapses in the middle of Heathrow! (I've collapsed in better airports than that!) I do not do well under those circumstances, and am too embarrassed to get help- like a wheelchair or trolley of some sort. So I struggle along, huffing and puffing, face purple, till I collapse in a heap on the floor!.

Karie,

who blames herself because she thinks it is becasue she is just fat and lazy!

Stay turned for the ongoing adventures and lots of pics of our holidays. Cheers - the Lyn part of MoonNyl - home at last ahhhhhh zzzzzzzzzzz

We can't wait.

Welcome home everyone!! I have loved reading all the posts and look forward to more. So glad that everyone had such a wonderful cruise.

Beth

Hi Guy's,

Glad everyone made it home safely.

Apologies for not posting for a while. I had the week off work following the cruise and made a point of not sitting in front of a computer as I do enough of that at work.

I'm in the process of dumping all my photo's on the net. Hopefully this will be completed this week, once it's done I'll pop the link on here so you can have a look. I'll put the wedding pics on as well as the cruise, be warned it'll be around 1000 pictures so I hope your not using dial-up :eek:

Regards

Hillster

Hi Guy's,

Glad everyone made it home safely.

Apologies for not posting for a while. I had the week off work following the cruise and made a point of not sitting in front of a computer as I do enough of that at work.

I'm in the process of dumping all my photo's on the net. Hopefully this will be completed this week, once it's done I'll pop the link on here so you can have a look. I'll put the wedding pics on as well as the cruise, be warned it'll be around 1000 pictures so I hope your not using dial-up :eek:

Regards

Hillster

Hi Hillster, good to hear from you and looking forward to the photos.

We're over on roll-calls Cunard Line most of the time, continuing the surreal conversation; there are a few photos on there. If you're happy to post an email address on here, will send you the ones we took.

Hope Mrs Hillster and the lovely Ella are well

Hi Hillster, good to hear from you and looking forward to the photos.

We're over on roll-calls Cunard Line most of the time, continuing the surreal conversation; there are a few photos on there. If you're happy to post an email address on here, will send you the ones we took.

Hope Mrs Hillster and the lovely Ella are well

Ella is growing up fast, want's to walk everywhere (obviously with assistance) and is now furniture surfing around the lounge. Nic is not too happy as she goes back to work tomorrow after 9 months off on maternity leave.

Hope you guys are well.

My email address is jon-hill at btconnect dot com

Cheers

Jon

Archived