tender pictures, Sov.of seas/coco cay

if you really want to know what tenderin is really like just look at these pictures, i was a little worried at first because i had never tenered and just the thought of getting off the ship at sea worried me because i have MD and trouble walking at times, well if you look at these pictures you will see that this tender boat has a very large platform to walk on before you ever have to even go down the steps to your seat.

100_0618.jpg.9475d46461e8d59ead894b85bb05bf2f.jpg

100_0619.jpg.a8dfc9dffaa58e6555a7d7d46be73169.jpg

100_0620.jpg.0081034ebc89cb2467c9386bf04d7036.jpg

100_0621.jpg.ed3d6afcd9bf5cab356a1ec4feabb812.jpg

100_0593.jpg.abba66503b39765a800ca469cfbe5d3b.jpg

Thank you for posting these. I have never tendered before and was a little anxious about it. Hubby (who has never cruised) said he has lots of time (former Navy LT) but he called them 'liberty boats'.

Thank you for posting these. I have never tendered before and was a little anxious about it. Hubby (who has never cruised) said he has lots of time (former Navy LT) but he called them 'liberty boats'.

Your welcome, if you double click on the second and third pictures (enlarge)you can see that it is just like walking off at the ports, the end of the boat is so long that it is no problem at all. i don't know about the other tenderin boats but these at cococay are what these looks like. I have MD and was really worried about maybe stumbleing or something and could never get a real good picture of how i was going to cross from ship to boat, that's why i took these so everyone with a problem like mine could really see what it is.

Archived