Volendam - Still Code Red?

jjb415

I've searched these boards before posting and don't see any recent information regarding the Code Red situation on the Volendam regarding the NoroVirus. 2 weeks ago there were posts about the ship during a Panama Canal sailing. Does anyone have any current information about the Volendam and their current status? Thanks in advance!:)

Our cruise left Ft Lauderdale on 4/22. It was in code red status when we boarded & remained the way for about 8-9 days & then things returned to normal. We just arrived home today 5/7 in San Diego. I would write more but I'm pressed for time. If anyone from the cruise reads this, I'm the DH who's wife was thrown from the horse in Huatulco. She is doing fine & got a bunch of xrays today. We are counting our blessing that the injuries were not worse. The medical center on board was great!!

Thanks Dogfox for the infomation. I'm glad that the Code Red was lifted for you. Best wishes to your wife for a speedy recovery. Thank you for taking the time to reply! :) :) :)

Archived