newbie ? about Sign $ Sail Card

LNNLNNLNN

i was doing the document dance last week until I realized that there was only 1 sign and sail card registration in each book and we need 6. is it safe to think I can get more at the pier?? This is our 1st cruise and we are trying to do as much as we can before we get there to speed up the process. Also on the envelope it gave the carnival address to go ahead and register for our cruise--June 4-but it wasn't up is that normal?? Thanks in advance for all your helpful answers!!!!:) :p :) :p

You have six sailing and only 2 sets of documents? Are all the names just divided between them (3 names on each set of docs)? Doesn't the S&S page have separate lines for each person listed on the front of the docs?

If everyone you are traveling with is using the same credit card for purchases on board, you only need one sail and sign slip. For instance if you are cruising with your wife and four children you would only need the one form to authorize all of them as users of the account. Each card will have its only folio number (four digit number) printed on the card so you can check via the television in your stateroom what the balance is on each folio #. This is helpful to review periodically along your cruise as it lists the location of the items purchased (i.e. Jeannie's Wine Bar; Lobby Bar, etc...) It also is helpful with multiple people sharing the same credit card so you can monitor who is spending what $ and where.

Enjoy your cruise. Back 2 days now from the Valor and missing it!

I had the same question as I travelled with two girlfriends and there was only one section for the sign and sail cc info. Although I love my two friends dearly, it only goes so far!:p Anyway upon check in we each signed a separate card with our own cc information (as that is what we were using). As far as checking our bills......no thanks, in fact I got a copy of mine under the door after two days and I was like what the heck are they trying to tell me that I am spending too much on drinks??:o I just ignored it and got the final on the last night. It was all good :D

Dont worry and the best advice I got from here is to Relax and Enjoy!!!!!

Thanks for all your answers. Every one in our 3 rooms are using different methods for the S & S card, ie cash, prepaid debit, bank debit etc. I was just confused as to why we only had one registration for per book..

Also I totally agree with you imallset---I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THE BILL TIL I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TOO...tee hee. It's my 1st cruise and I really don't drink that much but I have heard about SEVERAL carnival drinks I plan to try!!! LOL

Thanks for all your answers. Every one in our 3 rooms are using different methods for the S & S card, ie cash, prepaid debit, bank debit etc. I was just confused as to why we only had one registration for per book..

I'm not 100% positive, but I don't believe you can use prepaid debit. Can anybody else verify that? I (gasp) don't have my docs anymore (can't wait til they move to edocs). I couldn't find it on the website...it said regular ATM debit cards can't be used, and checking account debit cards have to have a Visa or MC logo.

Archived