Question about Carnival Splendor

FitzLA

Does anyone have any information yet. I saw the website info already. My question is...Is it just like the conquest class just slightly larger? I am thinking of booking Liberty but want to wait till thursday to see what prices are like on Splendor. Do they usually release all the deck plans on the sale date? Thanks for any information.

Does anyone have any information yet. I saw the website info already. My question is...Is it just like the conquest class just slightly larger? I am thinking of booking Liberty but want to wait till thursday to see what prices are like on Splendor. Do they usually release all the deck plans on the sale date? Thanks for any information.

From what I've read, Carnival Splendor is based on the Conquest class hull, so I'd expect her to be very similar to the Conquest.

I've just been on the phone to Carnival - again!! - and there is nothing new. They don't have the deck plans yet. At least they're not telling. It is supposed to have the same layout as the Conquest class ships with some additional cabins on the spa deck with some special spa services. These were described to me as more of a VIP experience. There will also be some other categories. I asked if this was going to be like the Costa Concordia since this is a sister ship but no one knows anything about that. I guess we just have to wait another 28 hours when the prices are released to get our questions answered. I just asked how are we supposed to book a cabin when we don't know where it is but they don't know and say just wait until the 10th.

Linda

Archived