Can I Do This???

BrodyBarb

I board my cruise in Barbados (Destiny) on a Wednesday (instead of Sunday in PR) and I would like to request the early dining (5:45) for various reasons. However, would it be possible to switch to late dining from Sunday til Wednesday (when we disembark). I figured that we could change seating times with the new cruisers and be ok. How flexible is Destiny dining?? We'd like the later dining esp. for the monday as we plan to do a lot that day in ST.Thomas and need the extra time to prep for the formal dining that night. (our 1st formal dining will be the majorities 2nd, and vice versa)

You'll have to check with the Maitre d' of the dining room.

With the example you gave of wanting to change the Monday evening just because you have earlier plans, I don't think you'll be able to change. Wouldn't that be a mess if everybody wanted to do that? :rolleyes:

It's true... I've heard so much about the formal dining that I'm quite looking forward to it, I don't think I would want to miss it for dining on the Lido deck however good the alternate food is.:) (I ordered new dresses,too!!:D)

You make a good point Cotton, I think that because I've never cruised before it seems simple to me for someone to just change my dining time, but it obviously isn't.:o

I'm thinking now that I'm going to have to re-decided my dining times, maybe I'll go for late-early instead of early-early, or even early-late!

Thanks ladies for your input, much appreciated!

Archived