Weather in ports???

sasisu

Would anyone know of a site (or sites) where you can go to check the weather of various ports at different times of the year? I am considering a Caribbean cruise in the winter and want to know what the weather would be like. Thanks for your help :)

I always use The Weather Channel website, which is [url="http://www.weather.com"]www.weather.com[/url]

For destinations outside of the US, click on the "world" tab at the top of the page, and enter the destination. Sometimes there will be multiple cities listed for the particular destination, so you'll need to select one (for example, if you enter "Belize", about five city names pop up, from which you would select "Belize City").

The information displayed are current conditions, but you can also select the "Month tab" and gain access to annual averages and records for most locations.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for your help, that site is perfect. I noticed that you were on the Voyager of the Seas. What did you think of that cruise? The ship, the food, the staff, the itineraries, and anything else that comes to mind. Thank you.

EEEK:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!

I'm so embarrased.....I listed the wrong ship!! We were on Enchantment of the Seas (I can't believe I made that mistake - HUGE difference between the ships). When I first set up my signature, we had just booked Navigator of the seas. We were also looking at Voyager's itinery. Must have had it on my mind at the time...

We enjoyed Enchantment, it was a short 4-day cruise that left Ft Lauderdale and went to Key West and Cozumel. Just a short Anniversary weekend getaway. Nice, but nothing like what we're anticipating for Navigator (a Voyager sister ship). Quite honestly, we enjoyed the Carnival Paradise more than the Enchantment.

Sorry for the error (I feel like a dunce)!!!!

Archived