How the other half cruise

Beachmad

If you ever get tired of reading the posts in here, just have a look at these, Im crying with laughter at some of these cruise reviews.

(Dont bother clicking on links, I didnt know how to paste into message except via hyperlink...except link at the end.)

One persons review of their ship...not telling you the name of it though :D

When that ship docked we were off like a rat up a drain pipe just for food (getting my gist) no matter wot time it was.

Every time that ship docked we were sick to the stomach with the thought of having to get back on it.

A more positive (?) note...

The only good thing about it was the staff,they were lovely could not do enough for you they deserve a better ship to work on,they were the only ones to keep us sane and able to laugh about our surroundings,beacause lets face it they have to suffer that ship week after week.The big question now is would we go on the ??????? again,well i dont think so and if you do make sure you get the whole holiday for £100.00 quid because thats all its worth.

(Probably only paid £150.00 for it in the first place by the sound of it, blimey!)

Read some more hilarious reviews here

http://www.holidays-uncovered.co.uk/frames.htm

Oh dear I dont want to come across as a snob, but some of them are just funny, however there are some that are just good reviews if ever you get fed up with Cunard...:rolleyes: *coughs*

Archived