Help with priceline!

You are definitely right about the moderators being rude and dictators. God forbid you don't follow their guidelines or don't respond to their emails/posts. Its almost comical. Its a shame that most people don't post and share their priceline bids there due to the intimidation factor, I know I didn't. I just lurk and do not post

I've posted on BFT. Posting is fine, actually. It's the questions where the mods (is it Sheryl that's the mod-nazi?) jump all over you.

I've gotten great info off of there that I felt compelled to post my winning bid to help others. If nobody posted their winning bids, then it wouldn't be a great resource.

In other words, if you don't want the wrath of the mod-nazi, then just post your winning bid and know that you will be helping your fellow cruise critic pals that check out the site.

Lynne

I really like bft it is a great resource when trying to figure out where and what star level to bid. Most of the time I have gotten a hotel on their list. I have never posted though so can't say whether the moderators are rude or not. I tried once and for some reason I couldn't figure out how to post so I never tried again. It is good if people post winning bids so you can get an idea what to bid. I think I will try to post again after this weekend's trip to florida.

Rachel

Archived