NCL Scuba Excursion...

cmpaula

I called NCL and the only information they have on the dive is it is operated by Lahaina Divers. I am assuming that we will be diving around Lahaina...does anyone have any information on this company or where the dive would be? Again, it is a Discover Scuba Excursion. My husband and I have been certified for years but our teens have never been diving.

Thank you Debra! I have looked at their webiste and gather that we will be diving "turtle reef". I spent a lot of time on Maui in the 1980s and usually went to Molokini or did shore dives around Kihei and Wailea. I was just curious as to where the dives would be so I could look them up in the Maui Revealed book! Our kids are very excited about diving!:p

You're welcome! My son and husband are diving for the first time in Maui, but I made arrangements with Maui Dreams for day 2. My brother-in-law teaches diving in NC, but my husband has never found the time to go learn it. But, now, my son is insistent that they pursue it, so maybe this intro dive will light the fire. I was thinking about letting Greg get certified in Hawaii, as I saw some who promise certification in 3 days, but then I read some things about that not being such a great way to get certified. I guess we don't need to be in a hurry.

Archived