Century Changing itinerary?

Brancaandlexi

[b][font=Comic Sans MS]Celebrity has the 9 and 10 night cruises for Century for Fall 2005 on their web sight now. I'm not sure when they start, but I know they are offered in September. [/font][/b]

[b][font=Comic Sans MS][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS]Terri[/font][/b]

Century's new 9-9-10 night schedule begins June 2, 2005, following its two-week dry dock. We have reservations for June 11, the first 9-night eastern Caribbean cruise. Can't wait for the new itinerary and to see the ship after refurbishing. The only problem with the new schedule is the price! The new 9 night cruise costs $1,000 more for the sky suite, compared to the 7 night sailing.

[quote name='cfk2439']Century's new 9-9-10 night schedule begins June 2, 2005, following its two-week dry dock. We have reservations for June 11, the first 9-night eastern Caribbean cruise. Can't wait for the new itinerary and to see the ship after refurbishing. The only problem with the new schedule is the price! The new 9 night cruise costs $1,000 more for the sky suite, compared to the 7 night sailing.[/QUOTE]

Just checking. The Sky Suite does have a verandah doesn't it? For that price, it better. LOL

Lets hope they refurbish the Pool Bar areas(upper and lower), they were stinky this past july---made me wanna avoid those bars--but coming out the sliding doors on that side of the ship the smell really hit ya hard--peeewww!

Archived