Reading The Deck Plans

Luanne21

How do you determine where the laundry rooms are on the deck plans? I usually do a search on here for other threads, but would like to learn to read the deck plans myself.

Thanks

you can't....they are part of the internal white areas on the ship along with all the other crew/ship things. Best way to find out is to ask about your specific ship and someone will usually know.

for example:

I know there is one Verandah deck, Miracle(assuming all other Spirit class).....Starboard side in the white area just aft of cabin 7265.

i don't think you really can. i just looked at elation's deck plan out of curiosity to see if i cld find them b/c i had to do laundry on that ship. i know there was one on upper. if you look at upper on the deck plan, it looks like there are some white spaces where the laundry was, but i can't tell for sure. and, i needed to go elsewhere (b/c it was all full) so i used the house phone to call the purser's desk from that laundry room to ask where another was. it was on empress way forward, and there really doesn't look like there is a carve out for it on the deck plan. but, it was there. best thing to do (if it isn't listed on the pocket plan you can get on board), is to just ask the purser, in advance of you needing them, where they are located.

Archived