Past Glory cruisers can you help me out?

unicorn1075

I am looking for a good location for our meet up for our roll call. Well since I have never sailed on Glory or any of her sisters I'm not sure what location would be good. Lido is always packed so I was thinking maybe the Panorama deck? Anyone who has been on Glory and has any suggestions that would be greatly appreciated. Also, our roll call is pretty small but a lot of us are traveling in groups so we could have a good size group of people. Thanks so much for any suggestions. This is my newest thing to obsess over! RayAnna

Depending on the size of your group, you could try the Black and White Library on the Atlantic deck or the Ivory Club which is also on the Atlantic Deck. The Ivory Club was vacant most of the time I was on board except right after dinner and on sea days when they were showing movies.

Depending on the size of your group, you could try the Black and White Library on the Atlantic deck or the Ivory Club which is also on the Atlantic Deck. The Ivory Club was vacant most of the time I was on board except right after dinner and on sea days when they were showing movies.

I would recommend either of these two options as opposed to the Lido bar. We've been to two different meetings at the Aft Lido Bar and always end up missing people who are there; it's better to have a place and time where the only folks there are there for one purpose. :)

We tended to meet our own group in the back of the ship on the Lido level (against the windows behind the jacuzzis). That seemed to work for us, but then we all knew each other.

I would say that the Ivory Club (Deck 4 across from the 2nd level of the Platinum dining room) would be a great place as there is plenty of room and it seemed empty during the day most all of the time.

Barry

I would suggest the aft bar also. Are you wearing anything to be able to spot each other? Such as mardi gras beads, bandanas or lei's...Also, it is best to have 2 meet and greets in case some don't make it to the 1st. We did ours after the drill 1st day then the next afternoon at 3 because we sailed away at 2 from Nassau. Keep in mind if you do it on a sea day that some people may be attending some of the talks they have. Good luck, hope you have a good meet and greet

Our roll call was supposed to have a CC meeting at the aft pool bar but I never saw a group of people at the times we were supposed to meet. I would suggest having a sign of some kind or let everyone know ahead of time what you will be wearing so you will be able to find your group. I never did find our group. :( I do have a picture of the aft pool and bar area but don't know how to post it. If you will email me at cruisegirl23 at sbcglobal dot net, I will send it to you. Travelgirl

Archived