POA suite questions???

COASTERBOB

Aloha all: We have been very fortunate to secure a suite (#8002) on the 9/5/04 sailing of the POA. WE are newbies to staying in a suite and were wondering what amendities (sp) are available from butler/concierge service?

Has anyone stayed in this suite or similar? (AlexMD are you out there?) This is our 1st trip to Hawaii in celebration of our 5th Anniversary. We will go into it with an open mind and are sure it will be enjoyable.

Mahalo, Bob & Debbie

Guest alexMD

I don't know what I can do for you. I will be getting off as you get on. If time and finances permit, I will try to post from the cruise itself to let you know how the suites fare.

Right now, I am once again very concerned about NCL's ability to provide any reasonable level of customer care on my cruise. I am trying to keep a positive attitude despite overwhelmingly negative reviews from what I consider reliable sources. I am almost hoping that NCL just cancels my sailing altogether and rebooks me some other time.

I don't know what I can do for you. I will be getting off as you get on. If time and finances permit, I will try to post from the cruise itself to let you know how the suites fare.

Right now, I am once again very concerned about NCL's ability to provide any reasonable level of customer care on my cruise. I am trying to keep a positive attitude despite overwhelmingly negative reviews from what I consider reliable sources. I am almost hoping that NCL just cancels my sailing altogether and rebooks me some other time.

I agree with you Alex, but we must be as positive as possible. I was not looking for particulars, just what one expects from having a suite, in general. You do not have to post on cruise.......enjoy yourself! Bob

Guest alexMD

Well,

I have to say that I have never NOT cruised in a suite, but I have also never cruised on NCL.

On each one of my other cruises, I can tell you that suite passengers are treated like the first-class passengers of old. You WILL get special attention from the crew and a lot of perks. Some lines have butlers, some have concierges, etc.

I don't know how NCLA/Pride of Aloha will manage these things, though.

Archived