Nativeway with 2 stops vs. Buccaneer with 3???

Cinderelli

OK, so I am teetering between two StingRay excursions... Nativeway with 2 stops, and Bucaneer Catamaran with 3.

I know there's a difference in cost, but what's the difference in the adventure? Is the third stop all that? Is the larger catamaran that much better?

We have 2 kids going with us -- ages 10 & 14. And we'd like video taping.

If anyone has been on either or BOTH, please reply.

Thanks!:p

My sister & I went with Capt. Bryan & the Buccaneer. We had a great time. The stop at Stingray City was just great. The staff gave us lots of time to hold & feed the stingrays. My sister was just scared to death at Stingray City, but she finally did get off the boat and had her picture taken with the Stingrays. The other two stops are very close to Stingray City. The Coral Gardens are well worth the stop, the coral formations are just out of this world,as is the sea life. The Aquarium is the last stop. This one was more out in the ocean and therefore lots of sea life to be seen. The guide was just great in feeding the eels,and pointing out the sea life. I think that the Buccaneer is well worth the money, we also had a videoagrapher(sp) on board and she did a great job of getting everyone in the video. My sister & I both bought the video. To answer your next question the cost was $60.00 and yes it is worth the price and no they are not pushy. If you say no thanks, they move on. Hope this helps, feel free to ask any more questions you might have.

Linda

Archived