Naturalist aboard Sapphire Princess?

sillylizzie

Not that I can answer your question, but just an amusing aside. I have a friend who works as a gate agent for a cruise line. She was all excited because she was working a chartered "Naturalist" cruise and she just loves the outdoors stuff. She was expecting bird watchers, ecologist, etc. Much to her surprise "Naturalist" was a code word for "Nudist".:eek:

The title of your post really got me interested in what you were going to post. I had envisioned a streaker on board the ship, and you were going to tell us about it! :eek: LOL

Does anyone know if there is a naturalist aboard the Sapphire Princess for Alaskan cruises?

Just curious....

(And thanks in advance!) :)

We were on the Diamond Princess two years ago and they did have a naturalist, the first woman to win the iditarod and local Alaskan characters. I would presume they would do just the same with the Sapphire. Princess was much better than Celebrity because of the lectures about the area.

Not that I can answer your question, but just an amusing aside. I have a friend who works as a gate agent for a cruise line. She was all excited because she was working a chartered "Naturalist" cruise and she just loves the outdoors stuff. She was expecting bird watchers, ecologist, etc. Much to her surprise "Naturalist" was a code word for "Nudist".:eek:

Actually, I think they use "Naturist" (not "Naturalist"). But they look an awful lot alike at a quick glance!

Archived