Balcony Vs Suite

Sheshefran

We were first booked on another line and were able to move up to a suite on the jewel, our TA has some deal going that was great, much less than I has figured on with a nice big credit. Did you check with a couple of travel agents? Just a thought.

We have always had at least a balcony have done a few suites and were able to go back without much difficulty, I don't think I would be able to move back to an ocean view especially after seeing what our jewel suite will look like but I will cross that bridge when or if I ever have to cross it.

Life it short, celebrate you never know what is around the next corner- that is my attitude. Of course I am the wife who hides the extra credit card so i can do a double deposit on the cruise and tell DH is was less than it really was - hey you do what you gotta do:D

That's why I said, 'if it were me'.

We always have a balcony cabin too. Had an aft once and that was unbelieveable...but for me, I'd take a lesser cabin and more days on the ship every time.

Not everone has more days to vacation though either...everyone has to choose what's right for them. The OP asked opinions, I just gave mine, which sounds exactly like yours. :)

and I meant it when I said that I hate that I'm practical. I wish I could get myself to splurge on anything...I always talk myself out of it and it's not like we can't afford it either. I probably need a shrink. :p

Hee-hee. Nah--Being practical has its upside. You can have a great time, but not stress about things. Since you know you might stress over a splurge, you're doing the smart thing. We agree. It really was a bit of an :eek: for us when we said yes to the upsell offer, even though it was a most incredible offer and we would have ever come close to the Courtyard any other way. (I guess I just took your question to the OP about "how much time" the way so many members here post it: "You're never in your cabin except to shower, change, and sleep, so you shouldn't bother spending money on a fill-in-the-blanks." Seems you meant it more as an actual question like: "Are you the type to spend a lot or a little bit of time in your cabin?" My bad.)

beachchick

Archived