Cruising on the Spirit

I was on a back to back from 4/29 to 5/13 2007. I had such a great time.

My husband surprised me with a birthday cruise on Valentine's Day. It was so exciting.

I have gone on NCL Spirit twice and last year was the first time. Both times I really enjoyed myself but this year was double the fun due to the back to back. Has anyone taken a back to back recently?

I spent the day in ST Thomas for my birthday and it was lovely. The whole trip was just fun in the sun.

Have a good day and happy cruisn.

Lotterfyan thanks for the ride. :)

I was on a back to back from 4/29 to 5/13 2007. I had such a great time.

My husband surprised me with a birthday cruise on Valentine's Day. It was so exciting.

I have gone on NCL Spirit twice and last year was the first time. Both times I really enjoyed myself but this year was double the fun due to the back to back. Has anyone taken a back to back recently?

I spent the day in ST Thomas for my birthday and it was lovely. The whole trip was just fun in the sun.

Have a good day and happy cruisn.

Lotterfan thanks for the ride. :)

You must be LotteryFans lucky wife....well WELCOME!!!!!!!!!

Oh come on! Give us some more details. The restaurants, the entertainment, the service. Give! Give!:D

We ate in Windows on the Spirit a few times and the food was good. The buffet was okay but it seemed there was the same types of food a lot. I guess that is what a buffet is all about. I like it because I can take what I want. We did not eat in the Garden but we did eat in Cagney's for my birthday. That was great. I had a cake, too and the servers sang Happy Birthday to me.

The entertainment was great as I enjoyed the music Next Stage played. Carribean Plus played outside by the pool and it was fun dancing with the host at the NYCity Sail away. I got to do that twice due to the back to back. I had fun at the night parties as I danced with some of the hosts. There were other types of entertainment besides the music. The crew show was good, too. They really enjoyed themselves.

I will be going on the Crown in October from NY City for a week to Bermuda. That should be good, too. I was never on the Crown. It is a smaller ship. I will enjoy myself as I always do.

Happy Cruisn:)

That is all for now.

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, I am Lotteryfan's wife. Glad you caught on to that LOL. I would hope someone would. It is fun to be involved with this and I get to read the posts.

Looking forward to my trip to Bermuda on the Crown leaving from NY City in October. I am also going on a cruise the end of March to the middle of April next year on the Spirit. That should be nice. The Carribean Escape. I am looking forward to seeing the many places I have never seen but ST Thomas is one place we have been to, but we will be going back there due to that is one of the ports. Always something to do anyway.

Have a good one and looking forward to hearing about your trips.

Happy Cruisn

I will be cruising on the Spirit July 1st, with my Dh and DS. This will be our second cruise. I enjoyed reading your review so much! It has really got me excited about the trip.

Only 28 more days to wait.............................

I will be cruising on the Spirit July 1st, with my Dh and DS. This will be our second cruise. I enjoyed reading your review so much! It has really got me excited about the trip.

Only 28 more days to wait.............................

It is great you will be going on the Spirit. I like that ship. I have not been on any other that NCL has as of yet but will be going on the Crown in October. That is a smaller ship. We will only going to Bermuda for this cruise.

I am glad you enjoyed reading the reviews. It is exciting to read other's posts. Thanks for reading. What other ships did you go on?

Happy Cruisn

We sailed to Bermuda on the Celebrity Zenith 3 years ago this month. We got married in Bermuda the day the ship got in to port. You are going to love Bermuda. I want to go back when we have more time to see the island.

This cruise is actually with a group of people that came on our wedding cruise. Its more thier family and friends this time,

I am so excited we leave in like three weeks. We booked about a year ago so its taken so long to get here!:D

Archived