Infinity overhang on CC 9000 rooms?

maureenk

Maureenk here is a link to one of my photoshows. While the topic of this one is the penthouse suite on the Constellation, there are some excellent shots in there that show the outside of the ship, and you will see what you are asking about. Since the Constellation and Infinity are sisters, it doesn't matter which is pictured. P.S. DO NOT stay in a CC category room that is directly under the pool deck...unless you enjoy hearing scraping and banging of moving furniture right above your head from 6AM to 1 AM.

If you have speakers, put them on. If you have a fast internet connection maximize any new windows and watch in the largest view possible. In the lower left hand corner there are controls where you can pause the show if you want to study any of the photos. The first six in the show will help you the most. Just click on the link below. Enjoy!

http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/ue9Jt6sF

We spent 9 days in CC 9108..below the buffet. Never heard a sound. The overhang was perfect for our SoCarib cruise as it provided welcome shade.

Thanks for the help! The video was really great! I wanted to let people know that if you go to the Celebrity website and pick the actual cruise that you want, you can then go the Sky deck and pick a CC cabin. They have a 360 video. When the video gets to the sliding glass doors, click on them. The 360 video then takes you out to the deck. You can see what the view is like from the Sky deck. We went with it, as I really prefer to be out of direct sunlight. Thanks again for everyone's help.

The deck above is the pool deck and buffet.I noticed it when we were in the CC cabin on the 8th.All M class ships have the same overhang.The 9000 rooms just happen to be right below it.

We were in Cabin 9201 Aft, Ideal for panama Canal a very large Balcony a little noise from above but this was outweighed by the location#

David

Maureenk here is a link to one of my photoshows. While the topic of this one is the penthouse suite on the Constellation, there are some excellent shots in there that show the outside of the ship, and you will see what you are asking about. Since the Constellation and Infinity are sisters, it doesn't matter which is pictured. P.S. DO NOT stay in a CC category room that is directly under the pool deck...unless you enjoy hearing scraping and banging of moving furniture right above your head from 6AM to 1 AM.

If you have speakers, put them on. If you have a fast internet connection maximize any new windows and watch in the largest view possible. In the lower left hand corner there are controls where you can pause the show if you want to study any of the photos. The first six in the show will help you the most. Just click on the link below. Enjoy!

http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/ue9Jt6sF

Doc

Truely Professional

David

Archived