Sun Princess - Have you heard?

seasooze

Just announced downunder and selling to Australians ( I don't know about the US) a 75 night "Grand Pacific World Cruise" from Sydney to Sydney on Sun Princess departing July 14 2008. Princess has never offered anything like this for Aussies before. There are 31 ports. Through New Zealand and the pacific islands to Alaska, then back through Asia. Absolutely wonderful.

Sounds great for Australia, but very sad for all those passengers who had been booked on the Sydney to San Francisco cruise for almost a year before it was cancelled.

Guess it is still a sore spot for us here in the U.S. Even though I was not booked on this cruise, I had friends that were, and they were not happy to find their cruise was cancelled.

Princess really needs to get their act together and make some decisions that they share before cancelling so many that waited so long for their dream vacation.

Sounds great for Australia, but very sad for all those passengers who had been booked on the Sydney to San Francisco cruise for almost a year before it was cancelled.

Guess it is still a sore spot for us here in the U.S. Even though I was not booked on this cruise, I had friends that were, and they were not happy to find their cruise was cancelled.

Princess really needs to get their act together and make some decisions that they share before cancelling so many that waited so long for their dream vacation.

I agree with you and then they just cancelled the repo for the Dawn for 08 which we were tagging onto a Mex riviera to go to Vancouver and making a 2 weeks on the west coast - a pain for us but nothing compaired to what the Sun cancellation caused. We followed their roll call as they had a lot of the same ports that we are doing going down under - I heard about the dawn cancellation from AU, my TA or Princess never said anything:( :( :eek:

Archived