I am so excited about my Mariner out of Los Angeles cruise....

My Mariner trip is 20 months away. But for some reason, it seems to be trumping my 10 days in Hawaii this year. I am leaving for Hawaii in under 4 months for 10 days, and I have all but forgotten about it. All I can think about is Mariner. You Mariner lovers have done a great job at getting me to love a ship I have never even been on. :D :D :D

I feel the same way. We are going on VOS to the mediterranean in 2008 and I have been excited about that, but the Mariner trip in 2009 is doing a good job of taking all my excitment now. Seems like there is just so much energy around Mariner.

I feel the same way. We are going on VOS to the mediterranean in 2008 and I have been excited about that, but the Mariner trip in 2009 is doing a good job of taking all my excitment now. Seems like there is just so much energy around Mariner.

It does, doesn't it? How are we gonna get through the next 20+ months? Yikes!;)

And we have an even longer to wait, because transam84 & I are booked in the 6/21, which is MORE than TWO years away! This is killing me! I have two other's, plus a land trip to Hawaii BEFORE this one and I can't stand it! :)

And we have an even longer to wait, because transam84 & I are booked in the 6/21, which is MORE than TWO years away! This is killing me! I have two other's, plus a land trip to Hawaii BEFORE this one and I can't stand it! :)

And you are all gonne have a blast on the 6/21 cruise. I would have joined that one, but I didn't think I could wait any longer than I already have to. But think of it this way, when I am done with Mariner, you will still have her to look forward too.

Well, we're going on Mariner in March of 2008 for starters. Then we'll be on her for the same 6/21/09 sailing as Tina....

Are we even gonna get to sail with you? I mean, we are pratically neighbors. And I know you would be a blast to sail with. :D

Are we even gonna get to sail with you? I mean, we are pratically neighbors. And I know you would be a blast to sail with. :D

I've been known to be a bit of fun.... You could sail on Monarch for Labor Day weekend (this year or next - we've booked both already). Or December 28.... or Feb. 18.... Or some other date that we haven't booked yet!

Or Vision on 11/11/07. We may have to book another one on her before she departs for Santo Domingo. She is a special ship for us!

I've been known to be a bit of fun.... You could sail on Monarch for Labor Day weekend (this year or next - we've booked both already). Or December 28.... or Feb. 18.... Or some other date that we haven't booked yet!

Or Vision on 11/11/07. We may have to book another one on her before she departs for Santo Domingo. She is a special ship for us!

Since we cancelled our October '08 cruise for Mariner, we might book labor day next year with you. But this year, we are going to Hawaii in October, so we couldn't do Monarch so close to that. My partner seems to have this issue with vacation time, and I keep booking more vacations. lol.

My Mariner trip is 20 months away. But for some reason, it seems to be trumping my 10 days in Hawaii this year. I am leaving for Hawaii in under 4 months for 10 days, and I have all but forgotten about it. All I can think about is Mariner. You Mariner lovers have done a great job at getting me to love a ship I have never even been on. :D :D :D

I agree, we have two curises before this one and the excitment is on the Mariner. For me it is because it is out of Los Angeles. No airplane to get on!:D We love the Voyager class ships and very happy that LA will have one here. For us the Ship is the destination, not the itinary. (We have done the Mexican Riviera 6 times) And to top it off, we get to see Tina again! Does not get any better!!

Mike

Well, we're going on Mariner in March of 2008 for starters. Then we'll be on her for the same 6/21/09 sailing as Tina....

Jean - head over to roll call!! It's in my signature. For some reason I thought you were on the August one with Dirtgirl, but I have now put the full puzzle together! ;)

IAnd to top it off, we get to see Tina again! Does not get any better!!

Awww, shucks Mike! Oh! Don't forget! It gets better when we are sipping margaritas & Pacifico's at Victor's!

Archived