2nd Day Embarkation on Overnight Stay?

jeana

Hi,

I am wondering if it is possible to embark the Tahitian Princess on the 2nd day of its stay in Papeete. Embarkation is Day1 but the ship overnights there and leaves on Day 2 at 5pm.

My friend will be flying in the day of embarkation but won't arrive until 12:30 am of Day2.

The alternative is to fly a day early and arrive on Day 1 at 12:30 am, and find a hotel for the night prior to the morning embarkation. As she is planning to be in Tahiti for a month, I can understand why she may not want to spring for the hotel.

Does one need special permission to embark on Day 2 or does this ship have a set up for Day 1/Day2 embarkees when it overnights at the beginning of a cruise?

Thanks!

This is really the kind of question that you should be getting a written confirmation from Princess on whether it is allowed or not. You would not want to depend on what you read on a cruise chat site for something that important :)

We just came back from the Tahitian Princess trip this past Tuesday. You can embark either the first or second day. Just as long as it is before the 5pm sailing. However you will be missing one of the ten days of the cruise and Tahiti is not to be missed. We had a great time on the ship and the islands are not to be belived. :) They were all so beautiful!! Let me know if you need any additional information.

Sharon

Archived