Laundry in Seward

shereemcg

We arrive in Anchorage on a Sunday and head to our ship on Friday. Since our ship (Summit) doesn't have laundry facilities I wanted to get it done before boarding.

We're stayinga t either the Harborview or Edgewater and Fri am doing the Seavey dogsled ride. Does anyone know of a convenient laundromat that I could do the laundry before we go to the ship?

Our hotel in Anchorage has laundry but that will be Wed and I'd rather wait until friday!

thanks

sheree

Sheree

Hi

From another posting I have read- Seward Laundry is located 806 4th...about 1/2 between the boat harbor and downtown.Opens around 10 am closes 6 pm. Hope this helps. icon_smile.gif

Till Vision 7/16/04 Alaska Sailing

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;7;16;21;00;00&timezone=GMT-1000

asfractalgrowth01_e0.gif

Zaandam - 2000

Enchantment - 2002

ok, neither hotel has onsite laundry. It's 1/2 mi away from the Edgewater and behind the Harborview.

I still haven't decided which one to stay in! we're coming in on the train on Thursday, checking in, doing the 3pm kenai 6 hr tour. Friday morning we're doing the Seavey Dogsled, then I want to do laundry and off to the ship. It's myself, my husband and our 10 yo son. both are basically the same price.

any preferences? no car. both have shuttles from the train and I think to the ship. seavey's will pick us up at either.

Sheree

Archived