Verizon on LOS?

Does anyone know if Verizon works on Liberty of the Seas? Last year on Freedom only Cingular worked. As much as we dont WANT to take a phone on vacation with us, we have to for any possible "emergencies" at home. Thanks :)

Call and ask them. I couldn't find it on their website, though is listed on Cingular's site. Also, I'd aks if they offer service in San Juan. I know that with cingular, I'll be able to check in from San Juan without any extra charges.

Call and ask them. I couldn't find it on their website, though is listed on Cingular's site. Also, I'd aks if they offer service in San Juan. I know that with cingular, I'll be able to check in from San Juan without any extra charges.

I did call and spoke to two people...one said yes, one said no. Same thing happened last year on Freedom and we found out that verizon did not work. I thought that maybe someone who has been on LOS might know for sure and post a response. I would assume that Freedom and Liberty would be the same as far as this goes but I saw a post somewhere here that mentioned Verizon working on the ship? :confused:

We did the western Caribbean in April and Verizon worked. I had to call before and add international calling, no charge to add. Calls from Jamaica were .69 a minute and a little more from Mexico and Grand Cayman.

Archived