Crown P-What is "express disembarkation?"

smvthecpa

Will be leaving June 26 from Brooklyn returning July 5. Car service will pick up me and my wife on July 5. Can I use "express disembarkation?" What time will I get off the ship? 8:00AM, 8:30AM, 9:00AM?

IS there "self disembarkation?"

What criteria does Princess use?

Will be leaving June 26 from Brooklyn returning July 5. Car service will pick up me and my wife on July 5. Can I use "express disembarkation?" What time will I get off the ship? 8:00AM, 8:30AM, 9:00AM?

smvthecpa,

Express disembarkation is a walk off with your luggage. They will call all of the "self"/express disembarkation folks off first - beginning about 8am. If I remember correctly they called passengers with Navy luggage tags forever. We were in the next group with white tags and got called off about 9:30.

Hope this helps.

Can I use "express disembarkation?" What time will I get off the ship? 8:00AM, 8:30AM, 9:00AM?

We just got off the Dawn Princess June 10. For the first time, we used "Express Disembarkation". We had to go to the Front Desk/Pursar and request it... the only question he asked... "can you carry your own bags".

I said YES, and he gave be TWO tickets that said GROUP 2. He also said NOT to the place the color tags on our luggage, and obviously, don't leave them outside your door.

We have two HUGE travel bags... and I mean BIG! But as long as you can get them down the elevator and off the gang plank... you're fine.

We were off by 8:30... had we went with the color tags they gave us, we would have been off after 9:30.

It was the first time we were offered Express Disembarkation, and we'd do it again in a minute.

Love express disembark esp. when we are driving.. it gives you at least an hour's jump on the others bec. if you have your "own arrangements" you are almost always in the last groups called off. You do have to request though so don't forget to do that early in the cruise!

Archived