Where is everybody from the VALOR Roll Call for July 8th?

auntpam

:)

Hello! I am looking for anyone from the Carnival Valor Roll Call for July 8th. We have been planning to meet together and we need to decide the details soon. There has not been anyone posting since June 15th other than myself. If any of you going on the VALOR on JULY 8th see this new post, please come back to the Roll Call soon! It's almost time to sail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Pam

:)

Hello! I am looking for anyone from the Carnival Valor Roll Call for July 8th. We have been planning to meet together and we need to decide the details soon. There has not been anyone posting since June 15th other than myself. If any of you going on the VALOR on JULY 8th see this new post, please come back to the Roll Call soon! It's almost time to sail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Pam

Unless it's a CC cruise, you are normally not going to get more than 4 or 5 parties on a cruise who frequent Cruise Critic.

We just came back from a cruise on the Mariner of the Seas and we had a Roll call of 121, and it was not a CC cruise. We have also been on many other cruises that have very large roll calls and none of them were just CC. We have about 15 on our roll call already, I am just trying to remind them to post as our sailing is coming soon.

Archived