Excursions in MoBay?

AwayInParadise

My family and I are starting to plan our cruise on the Conquest to Montego Bay. We have no idea which excursion to take. We are adventurous people and will do anything for a great cruise! Please write about the great excursion you took there to make our decision easier! :)

We went to Mayfield Falls off the Caribbean Princess and used a local tour guide, Trevor Hudlin, we had heard about on these boards. We had a great time, saw the local countryside, walked along the river up to the Falls--not steep like Dunns River Falls. Wore bathing suits and water shoes and got totally wet. Stopped afterwards at a local place, the Pork Pit, to eat some jerk chicken/pork, then back to the ship. I'd highly recommend the tour for anyone who wants to see more of Jamaica than the usual ship tours. You can reach Trevor at cooltrevh@yahoo.com. We're touring with him 7/25 off the CB in Ocho Rios this year. Good luck with your planning!

837285861_Bridge2.jpg.36751e614e9a6222213ff9a97ba8db86.jpg

1005331121_GroupinPool.jpg.d686d6215027f9484b09bdccb2b4c2bf.jpg

44628712_JessicaandTommy.jpg.d9809e727e3dad8a862c5ca8742baa78.jpg

72478238_WashingMachine.jpg.3c2ca39d3d7d7f3d5790d3acb29055e7.jpg

My family and I are starting to plan our cruise on the Conquest to Montego Bay. We have no idea which excursion to take. We are adventurous people and will do anything for a great cruise! Please write about the great excursion you took there to make our decision easier! :)

I highly recommend the Horseback Ride and Swim. About 30 miles west of port, you ride through a field, under the highway, and up a mountain. Riding back down the mountain takes you through an old plantation and along the first Jamaican highway. After resting, the horses are dressed with a water saddle and you ride out into the bay deep enough for them to swim. It was a very wonderful location and outing!:D

• 3 weeks later...
I highly recommend the Horseback Ride and Swim. About 30 miles west of port, you ride through a field, under the highway, and up a mountain. Riding back down the mountain takes you through an old plantation and along the first Jamaican highway. After resting, the horses are dressed with a water saddle and you ride out into the bay deep enough for them to swim. It was a very wonderful location and outing!:D

Who did you take this trip with? How long was the ride? Thanks!

Archived