The Point on the Conquest

OCLadies

Just wondering what anyones experience has been in "The Point"??? Is there a dress code??? I heard that men must wear coat & tie, but I'm hoping this is not the case. Also, was the food that much better than in the Dining Room???

We had dinner at The Point and had a wonderful time. We went "dressed up" anyway, and we were fine. I believe my husband wore his suit, and I wore a simple cocktail dress. There were other men there that weren't wearing a suit (If I can recall correctly, you can ask when on the ship), and ladies that were dressed in tasteful clothing.

This restaurant was well worth the extra money. We had never been catered to this way before. The meals were excellent and the desserts were to die for. The portions looked small, but boy were we stuffed by the time we left. Because this was over 2 years ago when we went, I can't remember all of the small details, but I can tell you to go for it, you will enjoy yourselves!

Great food and great service. Well worth the money. It's consistent throughout the fleet. We have been to the supper club on the Conquest, Glory and Legend and enjoyed it each time.

We went last October, it was awesome. Hubby did not wear a suit, nice slacks and a dress shirt, but some did go all out. The service was great, but the food!! It was some of the bezt I have had. And you must try dessert, you will not have room for it but try it anyway.

Just wondering what anyones experience has been in "The Point"??? Is there a dress code??? I heard that men must wear coat & tie, but I'm hoping this is not the case. Also, was the food that much better than in the Dining Room???

We celebrated our anniversary at The Point on the Conquest in April with our friends (who were also celebrating their anniversary). I wore a cocktail dress and hubby wore a dinner jacket. There were others that had on nice pants and polo shirts (no jeans, shorts, etc.) We had the attention of four waitresses, from tossing the salad table side, to catering to our every wish. The food was excellent and we couldn't finish our desserts. The surf and turf was to die for. I have never had filet mignon that melted in my mouth like that. It was fancier (than the dining room) and the food was presented to us at a slow pace. Plan on - at the least - two hours - it was incredible. Nice quiet music playing and much quieter than the dining room.

I hope you have a nice time too!

Archived