zipline in montego bay

sprph

Does anyone know if they have people at the ports that will take you on zipline canopy tour without pre-booking, Im afraid im going to chicken out and don't want to book and pay on line , also we have a 10 year old traveling with us and the cruise wont book anyone under 12, yet private tours do

Check out barrettadventures.com. They sent me some info on a new canopy tour they offer. We haven't decided to go with them yet, but we might. I tried to post to see if anybody had done this tour but didn't get a response. It says it is new. Below is what they sent me. You can email them at info@barrettadventures.com and tell them your stopping in Mo Bay and they will send you a complete Mo Bay excursion document. I read alot of good things about Barrett on these boards. Hopefully we can find someone that used them.

Brand NEW!!!!!!!

YS FALLS CANOPY TOUR

This is the tour that we have all been waiting for!!!!! Far and away the most exciting zip line in Jamaica. It just opened the beginning of November and is already making headlines. I tried it out two days after it opened and had to go round again just to make sure it was as much fun as I had thought it was the first time. It was AWESOME…… You go up to the very top of the sixth level of YS Falls and hook on. The first stage takes you across the falls to a platform looking down the whole length of the other five levels of falls. It is not at all physically demanding or complicated. The guides tell you exactly what to do and you are off. On the second phase you will land in a 250 year old quango tree and then take a short slide down to the last platform. What really makes this canopy tour VERY special is that there is a second go round for only $10 if you want to try it over again. Plus there are all the other wonderful things to do at YS Falls. You can play in all the levels of the falls, swing off a swinging rope into the water and go tubing down the river below the falls. You decide what combination is right for you.

$115 per person for canopy, falls ($10 extra for a second Zip down the line) / Children $95

$125 per person for canopy, falls, tubing / Children $105

Driving time is 1 hour 15 minutes each way.

YS CLOSED ON MONDAYS

Archived