Pearl Fresh Water Pool?

romy

This is a rather silly question I suppose, but I understand the pool is fresh water. Does that mean no chlorine? I'm blonde and don't look too nice with green hair:D (note the "green" smiley!), and even funnier in a cap!:eek:

Thanks!

Romy

This is a rather silly question I suppose, but I understand the pool is fresh water. Does that mean no chlorine? I'm blonde and don't look too nice with green hair:D (note the "green" smiley!), and even funnier in a cap!:eek:

Thanks!

Romy

When we were on the Pearl in April, the pools were fresh water with no chlorine. We asked as DH has an allergy to chlorine. The pool attendants said no chlorine something that was more enviromentally safer. :) DH had no problem so we know it was not chlorine.

When we were on the Pearl in April, the pools were fresh water with no chlorine. We asked as DH has an allergy to chlorine. The pool attendants said no chlorine something that was more enviromentally safer. :) DH had no problem so we know it was not chlorine.

Thanks Dwrist! I appreciate the quick reply. I also hate how chlorine drys out your skin!

Happy Sailing!!!

Romy

Archived