Help with viewing my Alaska photos

stjohnrocks

This board is so helpful, I'm hoping some computer type person can help me on this. When I plug my digital Canon elph camera to my TV (Sony HD Bravia) my pictures look awesome but when I made a CD slideshow and try to watch them thru my DVD player on the TV they look terrible (very grainy). This makes me want to keep the photo stick and not erase! They look ok on the computer (not as good as on the TV by camera hookup) but I really want to be able to view on our TV thru a CD or direct from my computer. I tried hooking my computer to the TV, having trouble with that too. I can get the TV to act as an extended monitor, meaning I have to drag icons over to the TV (really weird) but I can't get it to let me have dual monitors. Also, the slideshow I'm using is Adobe Photoshop Album will not play on the TV only on the computer. I guess because it thinks the TV is part of the computer monitor, extended not dual. I hope someone can decipher this! Help.....:confused:

Archived