Canopy Zipline - Puerto Montt

Troy86

Hi there,

We will be stopping in Puerto Montt in December as part of cruise trip. We visited Puerto Montt 4 years ago (also during a cruise) and would like to do something different this time around. I have read that there are canopy ziplines nearby, but it is hard to get any detailed info. I would appreciate some specific info from anyone.

Thanks,

Noel

Thought this might be interesting as well.... so I did some info hunting ;)

Found a great ouline of this at http://www.interpatagonia.com/paseos/entre_los_arboles/index_i.html

From that page:

• The Aguas Calientes hot springs are located within the Puyehue National Park, which is accessed through International Route 215, at 80th kilometer marker, 4 km away from the Antillanca Road.

• In summer, from 9am to 8pm.

• It is important to wear sun protection, comfortable clothes and not to take loose accessories to avoid loosing them during the tour.

• The late afternoon is a good time for zip-lining.

• Puyehue Canopy. Termas Aguas Calientes

Parque Nac. Puyehue - R. inter. 215 - Km. 80 (5290000) Osorno / Puyehue - X Región - Chile

Tel: +56 64 19-74533 / 74531
    du_abajo_izq.gifpixel.gifdu_abajo_der.gif

This site has a web page that when you click on email it says it will forward your message to Puyehue Canopy.

Now that I had a name I could do a little more research.... I believe that the companies web site is at http://www.termasaguascalientes.com/html/sitio/outdoor.html

Unfortunatly I don't read spanish...... However I did find an email address at reservas@termasaguascalientes.com

Hopefully this is the info you need!

Archived