13 weeks and still no passports

oraf7

My son just received his--not a renewal--after 17 days--guess it pays to pay the extra money to expedite the service

I know someone who didn't pay and received it 16 weeks after being filed.

It seems that if your check has been cashed yours is at least in the process rather than stacked in a corner somewhere

Good Luck

Nancy:D

I sent it in more than 20 weeks before our trip so I didn't have to pay the extra - DH paid the extra last year to get his but when you start multiplying everything by 4 it adds up quick.

Hopefully they start catching up on the backlog soon and glad to hear people are getting theirs cause it was a relief to know we have them all.

I sent it in more than 20 weeks before our trip so I didn't have to pay the extra - DH paid the extra last year to get his but when you start multiplying everything by 4 it adds up quick.

Hopefully they start catching up on the backlog soon and glad to hear people are getting theirs cause it was a relief to know we have them all.

Yeah, I knew about expedited service and I knew a backlog was predicted due to the changes in the law, but thought that nearly 5 months before my cruise would be plenty of time, especially because at the time they told me it was taking 6 - 10 weeks to process renewals. Who knew? I'm just glad it's on its way.

Archived