How soon can we book excursions?

When is the earliest that the Carnival website will allow you to book your excursions? We already have our reservation and are anxious to sign up for the fun excursions!! :D I've only cruised once before and remember that we were able to book our excursions online prior to the cruise, but I cannot remember how much time beforehand we were able to do that.

Thank you!!

When is the earliest that the Carnival website will allow you to book your excursions? We already have our reservation and are anxious to sign up for the fun excursions!! :D I've only cruised once before and remember that we were able to book our excursions online prior to the cruise, but I cannot remember how much time beforehand we were able to do that.

Thank you!!

Usually 180 days before your cruise. Although some become available sooner...when is your cruise?

The counter says we are 232 days out so probably by the end of August the excursions will show up. We're just excited! This is going to be our honeymoon cruise and I think we're more excited for the honeymoon than the actual wedding itself! :D

The counter says we are 232 days out so probably by the end of August the excursions will show up. We're just excited! This is going to be our honeymoon cruise and I think we're more excited for the honeymoon than the actual wedding itself! :D

Yup then you got 2 more months...not bad. I think I had read that they *MAY* add in more excursions as the sailing gets closer...but I could be wrong (that could just be for RCCL) So keep checking back AFTER you book your excursion cause they may have added more.

Archived