Trolley Tour

dizneefreak28

We will in be in Key West at the end of the month. Cruising on Royal Caribbean. We already purchase tickets forthe Trolley Tour. How easy is it to find the stop we'll get on in Mallory Square? How early should we be there for the 9:00 a.m. pick-up? We aren't in Key West very long and want to get going. I just wasn't sure if long lines form for the Trolley.

Thanks in advance!

We will in be in Key West at the end of the month. Cruising on Royal Caribbean. We already purchase tickets forthe Trolley Tour. How easy is it to find the stop we'll get on in Mallory Square? How early should we be there for the 9:00 a.m. pick-up? We aren't in Key West very long and want to get going. I just wasn't sure if long lines form for the Trolley.

Thanks in advance!

They've started posting people with signs to meet you on the Mallory Docks as you leave the boat. Look for someone holding a "Trolly Tour" sign. If you don't see anyone you have to find the sea-side (your side) of the Wrecker's Museum.

If you don't mind, what did you pay for this?

Pjk

Thanks for the help! We paid $24 for the ticket. i would prefer just to walk to the different places. But I am cruising with my mom and my aunt and they don't want to do all that walking.

In all these years I've managed not to take either the Trolly or the Conch Train, but pretty much everyone says they have a good time and learn alot about the island. You probably know this but the Trolly is a hop-on, hop-off ride so you can explore a little more easily.

Pjk

Thanks in advance!

Here is a couple of things you can check out which will help while in my hometown of Key West. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always

Shirley

http://keywest.com/newbigmap.gif

http://www.keywestfun.org/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived