Which RC Excursion?

mokest

Hello! We are going on the Enchantment on 8/27. Looking for either a beach day - or - snorkeling combined with beach. RC offers 2 beach days -one at Coral Sand Beach Resort and one at Bannister Island....anyone know what's different between the two? Which seems better?

Also, they offer 2 snorkeling/beach excursions: Barrier Reef Snorkel & Beach Break - or - Catamaran Snorkel & Rendevous Caye....again..anyone been on these....which is best?

Thanks for any input!

• 2 weeks later...

We are joining you on this cruise! Its our first! We too are looking at things to do! I have a $75 credit for excursions through RCL so I am going to do just ONE through the ship, the rest on my own! I am looking at coralbreezetravels (something like that) to do a beach day with!

I am currently reading the boards trying to finalize plans for Belize. Key West, we think we have that planned ( Taylor State park and wing the rest) and we have booked for Cozumel ( Tulum and Xel Ha combo). We are planner and this is our first cruise ever. I cannot say how helpful these boards are! Just the two of us, no kids so about anything is fair game.

Archived